The BPR-1a Basic Power Relay is designed to allow seamless integration of controllers, devices and equipment in gardens, greenhouses, grow rooms or other environments. The BPR-1a can operate in a Normally OFF mode - where the trigger cable activates attached devices - allowing controllers or timers to operate multiple pieces of equipment or larger amounts of amperage. The BPR-1a can also operate in a Normally ON mode - where the trigger cable turns off attached devices - allowing controllers or timers to coordinate various functions ( for example, turning CO2 equipment off when ventilation fans activate). The (3) function LEDs let users know if the controller has main power, if the controller is in operation, as well as whether the controller trigger cable is activated.
The BPR-1a controller is ETL listed in the USA and Canada, RoHS compliant, and features durable construction built to withstand high impacts and provide years of reliable performance.
- Input Power: 120V/60Hz .1A
- Output Power: 120V/60Hz 15A 1/3HP
- Power Inlet - Plugbox: NEMA 5-15
- Temperature Storage Range: 15°F(-10°C) to 140°F(60°C)
- Operating Modes: Normally OFF, Normally ON
- Trigger Input: 12v DC, 1.2mm Positive Center Pin
- Dimensions: 4.8" (122mm) H x 2.75" (70mm) W x 4.1" (103.5mm) D
- Weight Plugbox: 0.7 lbs
Item Number: 141691
Universal Product Code: 850324005089
Manufacturer: Sentinel Global Products Solutions
Manufacturer's Part Number: 703220
Model Number: BPR-1a PB