The BLC-1a Lighting Temperature Protection by Sentinel is designed to disconnect power to lighting equipment in gardens, greenhouses and grow rooms if temperatures exceed a user determined level due to equipment failures, extreme weather etc. The unit also features a "Hot Start" delay, allowing equipment and lighting to cool down before restarting in the event of a power outage (lighting restarting too quickly after a power interruption is bad for ballasts and lamps).
The BLC-1a features 3 function LEDs, letting users know if the controller has main power, if the controller is in operation, and whether the controller has entered protection mode due to a high temperature event.
The BLC-1a controller is ETL listed in the USA and Canada, RoHS compliant, and features durable construction built to withstand high impacts and provide years of reliable performance.
- Input Power: 120V/60Hz
- Output Power: 120V/60Hz 15A 1/3 HP
- Power Inlet: 6.5' 14 Gauge Cable
- Temperature Storage Range: 15°F(-10°C) to 140°F(60°C)
- Temperature Control Range: 65°F(19°C) to 115°F(46°C)
- Timer Delay Range: 0 seconds to 20 minutes
- Sensor Cable Length: 6.5'
- Dimensions: 4.8" (122mm) H x 2.75" (70mm) W x 4.1" (103.5mm) D
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.7kg)
Item Number: 141709
Universal Product Code: 850324005072
Manufacturer: Sentinel Global Products Solutions
Manufacturer's Part Number: 703226
Model Number: BLC-1a WM