Better pricing on full pallets may be available in your area. Contact us for details.
Nutrient Rich Potting Soil
Vermicrop Organics VermiFire Premium Soil
VermiFire doesn't follow trends, it starts them. VermiFire performs above and beyond the call of duty, it is a potting soil that over achieves at every opportunity. Born from the stellar reputation of VermiSoil and bred to be an all-star quarterback, VermiFire will jump higher, run faster and get all the girls. We took our proven formula of VermiSoil and added extremely high levels of specific nutrients tested for the plants we grow by gardeners in our industry. We hope your final product will be as fiery as ours, enjoy!
One (1) Bag of VermiFire will fill nine one gallon containers.
Directions for use:
- Use for all potted plants, flowers, vegetables, herbs, trees, shrubs or roses.
- Cover drain hole of container with small rocks or small pieces of broken clay. (Note: Be sure the drain hole is not clogged)
- Fill container with VermiFire Potting Soil to desired level.
- Place your plant in the container allowing enough room for the plants root system to be completely covered with Vermicrop Organic Potting soil.
- Press soil around your plant gently with your hands until soil becomes slightly firm and supports your plant.
- Water thoroughly. Depending on planting environment and specific plant needs it may be desirable to add VermiBlend for additional water retention.
- CAUTION: VERMIFIRE IS HOT! IT MAY BURN SEEDLINGS!
- NO NEED TO FERTILIZE FOR FIRST TWO WEEKS!
- Total Nitrogen (N) 1.6%
- 0.152% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.1% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 0.408% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- 0.94% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O2) 1%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.6%
- Calcium (Ca) 1%
- Derived from: Earthworm castings, Alfalfa meal, Blood meal, Feather meal, Bone meal, Humus, Kelp meal, Sulfate of potash and greensand
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
- Endomycorrhizal fungi: Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G.aggregatum, G. etunicatum 0.0065 spores/gm
- Ectomycorrhizal fungi: Rhizopogon villosullus, R. luteolus, R. amylopogon, R. fulvigleba 0.618 spores/gm
- Pisolithus tinctorius (35.35 spores/gm/gm) Scleroderma cepa and S. citrinum 1.179 spores/gm
- Storage Conditions: Store product in a dark, cool (between 45F-85F), dry area (less than 65% humidity).
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at: http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm