PRO-MIX BX BIOFUNGICIDE+MYCORRHIZAE is a general purpose peat-based professional growing medium suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants and transplanting applications.
- Traditional peat-based growing medium with perlite and vermiculite.
- Is pH-adjusted.
- General-purpose growing mix for transplanting a wide variety of plant species.
- Ideal for the production of vegetable transplants in large cell trays.
- Contains MYCORRHIZAE mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices).
- Contains BIOFUNGICIDE - (Bacillus pumilus strain GHA-180).
- This product answers the needs of most growing applications
- Lightweight, low bulk density
- High water retention capacity
- Vermiculite improves nutrient retention
- MYCORRHIZAE improves overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits
- BIOFUNGICIDE reduces incidence of root diseases to improve overall growth of plants.
**Benefits may vary among plant species and cultivars.
- Bedding Trays
- Pots and Hanging Baskets
- Herbaceous Plants
- Foliage Plants
- Vegetable and Fruit Transplants...
Item Number: 142169
Universal Product Code: 025849125004
Manufacturer: Premier Tech Horticulture
Manufacturer's Part Number: 1038500RG