PRO-MIX MYCORRHIZAE are growing media added with Mycorhizae Premier Tech. Mycorrhizae are beneficial endomycorrhizal (VAM) fungi (Glomus intraradices) naturally found in soils around the world. It forms a beneficial association with plants to enhance growth.Performance line formulas PGX, FPX, BRK are available with mycorrhizae in a custom blend form please contact your sales representative for details
- More efficient acquisition of water and nutrients.
- Increased resistance to stresses and plant survival related to transplanting, nutrition and drought.
- Increased crop vigour, plant quality and quantity of flowers/fruits
**Benefits may vary among plant species and cultivars.Uses
- Varied Uses
- Applicable for a wide range of crop type
- Canadian Sphagnum peat moss (65-75 % / volume)
- Perlite - horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
- Wetting Agent
- Mycorrhizae - endomycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices)
Item Number: 142170
Universal Product Code: 025849202811
Manufacturer: Premier Tech Horticulture