Better pricing on full pallets may be available in your area. Contact us for details.
PRO-MIX® HP BIOFUNGICIDE+MYCORRHIZAE is a high porosity peat-based growing medium, ideal for water sensitive crops, rooting cutting and/or low-light growing conditions. PRO-MIX® HP BIOFUNGICIDE+MYCORRHIZAE is suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants, especially when high air capacity and extra drainage are required.
- High perlite, peat-based growing medium
- High drainage capacity
- Designed for water sensitive crops
- Ideal for low-light and high humidity growing conditions
- Contains MYCORRHIZAEmycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices)
- Contains BIOFUNGICIDE - (Bacillus pumilus - strain GHA-180)
- Faster drainage cycle versus general purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light and high-humidity growing conditions
- Reduces overwatering risk
- Reduces incidence of water-related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- Retains less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- MYCORRHIZAE improves overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits
- BIOFUNGICIDE reduces incidence of root diseases to improve overall growth of plants.
**Benefits may vary among plant species and cultivars.Applications: Floriculture
- Bedding Trays
- Pots and Hanging Baskets
- Herbaceous Plants
- Foliage Plants
- Vegetable and Fruit Transplants...
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss(65-75% by volume)
- Perlite - horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone(pH adjuster)
- Wetting Agent
- Mycorrhizae - endomycorrhizal innoculum(Glomus intraradices)
- BIOFUNGICIDE - (Bacillus pumilus - strain GHA-180)