PRO-MIX HP BIOFUNGICIDE+MYCORRHIZAE is a high porosity peat-based growing medium, ideal for water sensitive crops, rooting cutting and/or low-light growing conditions. PRO-MIX HP BIOFUNGICIDE+MYCORRHIZAE is suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants, especially when high air capacity and extra drainage are required.
- High perlite, peat-based growing medium.
- High drainage capacity.
- Designed for water sensitive crops.
- Ideal for low-light and high humidity growing conditions.
- Contains MYCORRHIZAEmycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices).
- Contains BIOFUNGICIDE - (Bacillus pumilus strain GHA-180).
- Faster drainage cycle versus general purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light and high-humidity growing conditions
- Reduces overwatering risk
- Reduces incidence of water-related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- Retains less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- MYCORRHIZAE improves overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits
- BIOFUNGICIDE reduces incidence of root diseases to improve overall growth of plants.
**Benefits may vary among plant species and cultivars.Uses
- Bedding Trays
- Pots and Hanging Baskets
- Herbaceous Plants
- Foliage Plants
- Vegetable and Fruit Transplants...
Item Number: 142173
Universal Product Code: 025849225001
Manufacturer: Premier Tech Horticulture
Manufacturer's Part Number: 2038500RG