CocoTek Bricks and Blocks are three different types of compressed coconut coir. These high quality, low sodium, growing medium are an environmentally friendly alternative to sphagnum peat moss. When hydrated with water, CocoTek Bricks and Blocks rapidly expand which saves you time and effort. Cocotek Bricks and Blocks can be exclusively used by themselves, blended together or mixed with expanded clay pellets, perlite or topsoil.
CocoTek will break down on its own in three years. Better still, you can run it through a chipper and amend your soil with it. CocoTek is incredibly strong, which makes it a better candidate for use with enzyme products that convert roots to biomass.
Expands to approximately 2 cubic feet of media.
- Ph Neutral
- Increases nutrient retention
- Provides essential aeration
- Epands to 5 times its packaged size
- Environmentally friendly
- Ideal for orchid growers
- Great for outdoor gardening
- Soak CocoTek Coir block in 9 gallons of fresh water or light nutrient solution until moist, yielding 2 cubic feet of premium CocoTek Coir.
- Blend 3 part of CocoTek Coir with 1 part of a growing medium (clay pebbles, soil, perlite, etc).
Item Number: 142250
Universal Product Code: 793094981453
Manufacturer: General Hydroponics
Manufacturer's Part Number: 98145