Reverse osmosis is one of the most cost effective and efficient ways toremove the majority of all contaminants from your water. Ideal H2O Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems produce up to 100 gallons per day of ultra-pure, low parts per million (PPM) water. These 3 Stage RO systems remove up to 98% of chlorine, 30% of chloramine and 90% of sediment, silt and rust. The Ideal H2O Systems include a high quality poly spun sediment pre-filter and an eco-friendly coconut carbon pre-filter. Ideal H2O RO Systems also come with a 1:1 clean water to waste water ratio flow restrictor. This process wastes 40% less water than other RO systems on the market.
The Unit Includes:
- Unit Size: 13.5" w x 14.8" h and weight: 11 Ibs
- Capacity: 100 gpd / 4 gph
- Pressure: Min - 40 psi; Max - 125 psi
- Temperature: Min - 40°F; Max - 110°F
- Inlet TDS: Min - 50 ppm; Max - 1000 ppm
- Hardiness: Min - 0 grain (0 mg/l); Max - 10 grain (171 mg/l)
- Operating pH: Min - 3; Max - 11
- Permeate/Waste: 1 gallon permeate : 1 gallon waste
- Efficiency: 100 gpd @ 60 psi, 77°F, 500ppm
- Poly Spun Sediment Pre-filter - Removes sediment, particulates, dirt and rust.
- Coconut Carbon Block Pre-filter - Removes chlorine, odor and other chemicals.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane - two 100 GPD filter - removes total dissolved solids.
- Heavy-duty powder-coated hanging bracket.
- Water Source Inlet Tubing, 3/8" (White) - w/ Garden Hose Connector.
- Filtered Water Outlet Tubing, 1/4" (Blue)
- Waste Water Outlet Tubing, 1/4" (Black)
- Shut Off Valve - Allows user to quickly turn off flow of water from the RO system.
- Filter Wrench - for safe removal of filter housing.
- Flow Restrictor - 1:1 ratio - reduces waste water.
Proudly assembled in the U.S.A.