Performacide Hard Surface Disinfectant is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces as a disinfectant, sanitizer, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide, algaecide, slimicide and deodorizer. Performacide Hard Surface Disinfectant utilizes Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) that is generated by adding a sealed pouch to a pre-determined amount of water that creates a 100 ppm solution. The solution can then be diluted for use as a sanitizer on both food contact surfaces and non-food contact surfaces.
Directions For Disinfecting
- Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Tuberculocide, Virucide*, Fungicide, Algaecide, Slimicide, and Deodorizer
- Performacide 5.0 gram pouch when added to 1 gallon of water will make a 100 ppm solution of activated ClO2
- Kills MRSA, Staphylcoccus aureus, Listeria, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot), Enterococcus faecilis, Salmonella, TB, HIV-1*, Norovirus, Poliovirus*, Adenovirus*, Rhinovirus, Canine Parvovirus*, and odor causing bacteria mold & mildew
- Contains 3 - 5.0 gram ClO2 generating pouches each generating 1 gallon of 100 ppm ClO2 solution
- EPA Reg. No. 87508-3 applications include hospitals, medical laboratories, rehabilitation facitlities, diagnostic centers, clinics, first responder facilities, and equipment, veterinary hospitals, medical equipment, pharmaceutical facilities, laboratories
Directions For Sanitizing Hard, Non-porous, Food Contact Surfaces
- Wet area with mop, sprayer, sponge, or pressurized tank sprayer and allow to air dry.
- This product can be applied to walls, floors, furniture, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, or other hard non-porous surfaces.
- Applications include hospitals, medical facilities, veterinary hospitals & kennels, public areas, first responder facilities and equipment, clinics, rehabilitation facilities, diagnostic centers, food processing and serving facilities & beverage bottling facilities, gymnasiums, hotel/motel rooms, bar tops.
Directions For Sanitizing Hard, Non-porous, Non-Food Contact Surfaces
- May be used on previously cleaned food preparation surfaces: fountain drink and beverage dispensers; glassware, plates, and eating utensils and food and beverage processing equipment at a dilution ratio of 5 ppm and an exposure time of 5 minutes.
- Effective food contact surface sanitizer at an exposure time of 1 minute at a dillution of 5 ppm against E coli, Staphycoccus aurea and Salmonella typhimurium
- May be used to sanitize and disinfect non-food contact surfaces at a dilution rate of 20 ppm and an exposure time of 5 minutes.
- This product can be applied to walls, floors, furniture, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, and equipment