- Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Tuberculocide, Virucide*, Fungicide, Algaecide, Slimicide, and Deodorizer
- PERFORMACIDE® 1.5 gram pouch when added to 32 oz. of water will make a 100 ppm solution of activated ClO2
- Kills MRSA, Staphylcoccus aureus, Listeria, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot), Enterococcus faecilis, Salmonella, TB, HIV-1*, Norovirus, Poliovirus*, Adenovirus*, Rhinovirus, Canine Parvovirus*, and odor causing bacteria mold & mildew
- 32 oz. Kit contains a 1.5 gram ClO2 generating pouch, 32 oz. mixing and storage bottle with trigger sprayer
- 32 oz. Pro Pack contains 12 - 1.5 gram pouches with 12 empty spray bottles and triggers
- EPA Reg. No. 87508-3 applications include hospitals, medical laboratories, rehabilitation facitlities, diagnostic centers, clinics, first responder facilities, and equipment, veterinary hospitals, medical equipment, pharmaceutical facilities, laboratorie
Add pouch to pre-measured amounts of water, and allow 60 minutes for full activation of ClO2 solution.
For 100 PPM solution add:
- One 1.19 gram pouch to each 32 oz. bottle and fill with water.
- Unused product can be stored for up to 15 days
- Wet area with mop, sprayer, sponge, or pressurized tank sprayer and allow to air dry.
- This product can be applied to walls, floors, furniture, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, or other hard non-porous surfaces.
- Applications include hospitals, medical facilities, veterinary hospitals & kennels, public areas, first responder facilities and equipment, clinics, rehabilitation facilities, diagnostic centers, food processing and serving facilities & beverage bottling facilities, gymnasiums, hotel/motel rooms, bar tops.
- May be used on previously cleaned food preparation surfaces: fountain drink and beverage dispensers; glassware, plates, and eating utensils and food and beverage processing equipment at a dilution ratio of 5 ppm and an exposure time of 5 minutes.
- Effective food contact surface sanitizer at an exposure time of 1 minute at a dillution of 5 ppm against E coli, Staphycoccus aurea and Salmonella typhimurium.
- May be used to sanitize and disinfect non-food contact surfaces at a dilution rate of 20 ppm and an exposure time of 5 minutes.
- This product can be applied to walls, floors, furniture, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, and equipment
Item Number: 143488
Universal Product Code: 071247999228
Manufacturer: OdorStar Technology, LLC
Manufacturer's Part Number: 749504
Brand: Star Brite - Performacide