For a rectangular growing area, a linear lamp moving system is preferable. The self propelled Light Rail 3.5 Intelli Drive is without question, the finest linear lamp-mover available. It uses no pulleys, chains or gears. Simply mount the standard 6 foot track over the desired area and place the lamp-moving drive motor onto the track. The Light Rail 3.5 Intelli Drive is supplied with adjustable switch stops, so lamp travel can be any length you wish. This is perfect for a start-up size garden through to a full growth garden. The standard 6 foot track may also be extended. The all new Light Rail 3.5 Intelli Drive with Solid State Advanced Control's fully integrated PCB Circuitry will give you the control you are looking for. With an adjustable 0-60 second time delay you can "fine tune" the length of delay at each end of your lamp's travel to meet your garden's ever changing needs.
Moving one light over 6 feet should increase your light's area of coverage by approximately 1.6
- Even coverage
- Eliminate hot spots
- Maximize bulb power
- Save money
- more of plant canopy covered during photo period
- Leaves absorb more light energy
Use less lights to cover the same distance but keep the correct intensity by running the light closer. Depending on your light you can save as much as $300 per year and have better results.
Are you losing as much as 60% of your light's energy?
- Static lighting does not provide the correct light intensity
- Static lighting does not maximize LAI (Leaf Area Index)
- Static lighting does not offer optimum plant-to-leaf tolerance
- Static lighting does not promote optimum plant spacing
- Static lighting does not maximize light during photo period
Item Number: 232000
Universal Product Code: 689001301592
Manufacturer: Gualala Robotics
Manufacturer's Part Number: LR3.5ID9KIT
Brand: Light Rail