Power Clone Advanced Liquid Formula
For Transplanting and Rooting
Power Clone Liquid contains the same ingredients found in Power Clone Gel in liquid form. Although the Liquid Formula can be used as effectively as the Gel Formula in a variety of rooting media, the liquid is most beneficial in aeroponic systems and for transplanting potted or bare-root plants. The powerful, all-natural ingredients in Power Clone Liquid offer long-term protection from transplant shock. In no time at all, your plants will be firmly established with an abundance of healthy, robust roots.
- Rooting & cloning cuttings, transplants.
- Great for aero systems
- Total Nitrogen (N): 0.20%, 0.08% Ammoniacal Nitrogen, 0.12% Nitrate Nitrogen (AN)
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 0.30%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 0.20%
- Thiamine Hydrochloride - Reduces Stress
- Indole-3-Acetic Acid - Promotes Rooting
Derived from: Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Molybdate, Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Borate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate.ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
- 0.005% Thiamine Hydrochloride
- 0.0005% Indole-3-Acetic Acid
- Mix 45 - 60 ml Power Clone Advanced Liquid Formula in one gallon of water for the first 3 - 7 days, or until roots are initiated.
- When roots have initiated reduce nutrient strength to 12 - 15 ml per gallon.
- Upon established root development apply at 2.5 ml per gallon throughout the crop life.
- Note: If using starter cubes perform salt leaching between step 1 and 2.
- For best results use Botanicare's Power Plant, Power Flower and Blast Off on established plants.
Item Number: 351022
Universal Product Code: 757900160326
Manufacturer's Part Number: PRPSSOLQT
Brand: Power Clone