SUPERthrive Add to fertilizer for growth! Unique normalizing vitamins - hormones (50). SUPERthrive World Champion activator, reviver, transplanter and grower. Super Concentrated! 1 Tablespoon per 15 Gallons!
Great for everything green... indoor /outdoor plants, seedlings, bulbs, trees, lawns
NON-Pesticide, NON-Polluting - 50 instant biousables normal pure complexes
per 15 Gallons!
- Use for rooting, transplanting and maintenacefor all horticulture and agriculture needs
- Ideal for stressed trees
- Non-toxic formula builds plant vigor
- A landscaper's best friend
Dosages Mixed with Water
- Apply to thirsty soil.
- Apply with or without fertilizer - See dosages below.
- Try to use mixed solution same day, especially if adding fertilizer.
- Do not use other water on plants for 24 hours after application.
- For high-clay soils (slippery when wet, cracking when dry) make soil penetrable by mixing coarse particle materials. May use root injector to reach roots.Inject into soil at root ends (perimeter of canopy). Do NOT inject directly into trees.
Weekly/Monthly: ¼ tsp./gal. 3 oz./100 gals.
Daily use: drop-a-gal; 2 T. (1 oz.)/100 gals.
House plants: drop-a-cup.
- Foliar Spray: hand-mister; large crops - refer to proportioner for ratio. Often mixed in container at 16x normal dosage. Hint: Spray both sides of leaves. Transplanting: 1 tsp./gal.
- Bare-root soak: Soak until air bubbles cease
Roses: 15-30 minutes/ 1½ tsps./5 gals.
Trees : 2T. (1 oz.)/5 gals.
- Stressed Trees: 12-20 oz./100 gals. or 1 tsp./gal.
- Hydroponic: 2-3 oz./100 gals. when changing or adding water, or 1½ -2 tsps./10 gals.
- Turf (golf greens / sports turf): 3oz./100 gals. sprays 1000 sq. ft.
- Hydro-seeding: ½oz./100 gals.